Group Visual Merchandiser – Multibrands
Hudson Group is an international retailer and distributor primarily involved in the sport and fashion wear sectors. The Group’s head office is in Malta but is also present through offices in Italy, Cyprus, Morocco, Nigeria and Algeria.
Though Hudson Holdings was founded in 2006, the Group’s roots reach as far back as 1987 when the first pair of NIKE was sold in Malta.
As the Group Visual Merchandiser for Multibrands your mission is to develop bespoke visual merchandising guidelines for our diverse multibrand concepts. Reporting to the Brand Director, you will be the driving force behind crafting immersive in-store experiences, ensuring brand priorities are seamlessly incorporated. From creating guidelines to training and development, you will lead the charge in elevating our multibrand retail environments.
The key duties and responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Innovatively create comprehensive visual merchandising guidelines for each distinct multibrand concept.
- Integrate brand priorities seamlessly into visual merchandising strategies to enhance brand identity.
- Develop store-level visual merchandising guidelines based on merchandising, store layout, and stock situations.
- Tailor guidelines to optimize the visual impact of product displays while considering local market conditions.
- Deploy localized visual merchandising guidelines to applicable markets, ensuring alignment with multibrand concepts.
- Collaborate with country and area visual merchandisers for effective and consistent execution.
- Ensure adherence to brand guidelines in visual merchandising execution for each multibrand concept.
- Conduct regular audits to guarantee consistency and alignment with brand aesthetics.
- Provide regular training, development, ongoing support and guidance to Country and Area VMs to ensure continuous improvement in visual merchandising practices.
- Collaborate with the product buying teams to integrate visual merchandising considerations into the product selection process for multibrand concepts.
- Ensure that visual merchandising enhances the presentation and promotion of key products across diverse brands.
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience
- At least 5 years of proven experience in visual merchandising, preferably in fashion/lifestyle retail in a multi-country retail environment.
- Strong understanding of brand guidelines and their application in visual merchandising.
- Creative flair with a keen eye for design and aesthetics.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Effective communication and training abilities.
- Ability to adapt strategies to local market conditions.
- Collaborative mindset with a passion for visual storytelling.
- Fluent in English