Role Purpose: To support Logistics Operations Team with data and operational functions as well as collecting and analysing data to help improve an organization’s supply chain operations.
- Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects
- Oversee inventory procedures
- Evaluate vendor operations
- Help foster trusting relationships with business partners
- Collaborate with IT professionals to implement effective systems
- Liaise with Manager on a regular basis with regards to status of import and export documentation
- Analyse data sent by suppliers and manipulated data for data entry
- Establish entry priorities by maintaining understanding of what data needs to be entered
- Assist in Retail Stores’ inventory counts
- Check to make sure that accurate data has been entered into the database
- Able to understand and import and export data in ERP system
- Assist in maintaining the WMS database system data clean and up-to-date on a regular basis
- Provide support on any queries or issues related to Point Of Sales
- Other operational duties as required
- Experience in data management
- Familiarity with supply chain processes would be considered an asset
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Being able to review and analyse detailed data and make intelligent recommendations to improve business operations.
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organisational ability
- Share a common goal to help our supply chain run as smoothly and profitably as possible.
- Must have an analytical mind and a strong business acumen
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail are essential