Play a key part in achieving the company’s learning and development needs with the ultimate goal to equip our employees with the right skills and competencies to achieve the company’s strategic objectives while also developing their competencies to grow within the company.
Support the effective delivery of the overall L&D strategy by:
- Take ownership of our employee induction training
- Supporting the employee performance management process and identifying individual and company-wide development opportunities
- Identifying training needs and understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies
- Supporting regular company-wide skills and capability analysis
- Supporting local and global talent reviews
- Identifying, planning, co-ordinating and delivering training and development programs resulting from the above-mentioned initiatives using a blend of methodologies including e-learning, on the job training, classroom training and coaching
- Select or develop teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials and reference works
- Report on progress of employees under guidance during training periods
- Maintaining relationships with vendors and consultants
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs and continually update and improve such programs
- Support third party companies in the delivery of training to support their training requirements and business needs
- Ensure appropriate certification and accreditation of training if this is required
- Manage data updates on the Learning Management System
- Support in the organisation of school and familiarisation visits, career exposure events and other education-related events
Skills and Competence Required Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in Training & Development, Psychology, Education, Human Resources, Business, or any other related field, is desirable.
- Understanding and knowledge of Instructional Design
- Experience in Training, Teaching or Education administration
- Experience working with learning management systems (LMS) and experience in adult learning, performance measurement, and needs assessment is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver training
- Ability to prepare various training materials
- Ability to analyse data and create reports on performance and the progress of training programs and initiatives.