The Legal and Compliance – Administrative Assistant will form part of the Legal Team reporting to the Head of Legal within the Finance Department.
The key duties and responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Performing customer Onboarding Procedures including vetting of KYC documentation and performing verifications and searches.
- Compiling and updating internal compliance and KYC documentation.
- Assisting the Legal Team with day to day secretarial and administrative tasks
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience
- Candidates should hold a minimum MQF Level 5 qualification (Diploma)
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar role;
- A background in an administrative role is essential;
- A background specifically in a corporate / compliance role is considered an asset.
- Strong communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Able to resolve issues in a timely manner;
- Work well under pressure;
- Well organised with excellent time management skills;
- Flexible and with a positive attitude;
- Team motivator and team player
30 hours p/week (including remote work).