Purpose of the Job
This Role partners cross-functionally, providing visibility in regards of stock availability to accomplish business execution. In this role you are responsible for achieving and maintaining healthy inventory levels that enable delivering revenue and margin targets for Nike Brand. Territory of operations: Malta, N-Africa and S-Sahara with key focus cities Lagos, Nairobi, Casablanca, and Algiers.
Strategic and Financial Planning
- Establish processes to analyse sell-in and sell-out results and develop plans for improving business practices to maximize sales and profitability.
- Contribute to new season (Go To Market TLP) product line planning by analysing profitability per gender, category and channel construct.
- Support the annual and seasonal sales forecast workshops.
- Analyse data and manage plans that drive business operations to achieve specific sales, profitability, and inventory objectives.
- Make order analysis on account, category, business unit and channel level.
- Establish specific at once/close out sales goals by month
- Ensure proactive scenario planning, driving recommendations and actions to shape inventory positions for future At Once Sales (inventory sales)
- Track the seasonal orderbook availability and receiving status, monitor cancellations and make action plans for business recovery and upside thru inventory sales
- Communicate directly with country sales team and clients for BDI At Once inventory sales
- Generate an in-depth understanding of the product, category and marketplace distribution channel construct.
- Be a team player
- Ensure effective x-functional communication
- Maintain frequent communication with country sales teams and clients
Who are we looking for:
You’ll have a strong ability to understand how consumer demand is likely to influence current and future inventory levels, maintain a comprehensive view of seasonal buy strategies and keep yourself updated with the latest supply chain developments
The candidate needs to be process oriented, and a fact based and analytical decision maker. We are looking for someone who is proactive, curious, and embraces growth and evolution. The ideal candidate questions that status quo and is looking to drive progress and change.
- Strong understanding of sales processes, policies, and procedures
- A curious, analytically focused mind with good attention to detail and the ability to see the bigger picture
- Be collaborative and team oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Office product suite. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
Key performance indicators:
- Meeting inventory sales targets and objectives
- Reporting accuracy
- Timelines are met