Manage various projects which vary from the implementation of a group-wide ERP to overseeing other projects across the group, and act as the interface between various stakeholders working on projects, whilst ensuring that project timelines and costs are met.
- Managing deliverables according to set time, cost and quality requirements
- Managing the expectations and satisfaction of the project’s sponsor and stakeholders
- Directing, managing and motivating the project team
- Creating, maintaining and reporting on detailed integrated project plans
- Managing the level of risk in the project and implementing effective change control
- Following the organization’s processes and best practice
- Implementing control measures and regular reporting
- Take or recommend corrective actions as necessary
- Managing project finances
- Monitoring overall progress and use of resources and taking corrective action where necessary
- Applying change control and configuration management
- Simultaneously manage various projects within the company
- Maintaining an awareness of interdependencies with other projects
Requirements and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate must:
- Be pro-active, able to work on own initiative and gives attention to detail.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience working in a Project Management role including ERP projects.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and fast paced company
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have strong leadership and relationship management skills, with an ability to build good relationships with stakeholders
- Be proficient in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint
- Be proficient in estimation and schedule management
- Be very well organized and be able to respond to changing priorities
- Be analytical and flexible with the ability to rapidly understand ambiguous, unfamiliar and complex concepts
- Experience working with team members in offshore and onshore locations
- Have minimum of Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in management and computer science.