Retail Marketing Delivery Manager
Hudson Group is an international retailer and distributor primarily involved in the sport and fashion wear sectors. The Group’s head office is in Malta but is also present through offices in Italy, Cyprus, Morocco, Nigeria and Algeria.
Though Hudson Holdings was founded in 2006, the Group’s roots reach as far back as 1987 when the first pair of NIKE was sold in Malta.
As the Retail Marketing Delivery Manager at Hudson, your core responsibility is to oversee the seamless delivery of offline, in-store marketing initiatives, POS assets, toolkits, and window kits in alignment with the marketing calendar. Your role is pivotal in coordinating the development and pre-production processes, ensuring compliance with brand requirements, and maintaining a high standard of delivery efficiency and quality.
The key duties and responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Execute the delivery of in-store marketing materials, POS assets, and toolkits according to the marketing calendar.
- Ensure the development and delivery of recurring toolkits aligned with the commercial cycle and brand requirements (e.g., Sales, Black Friday).
- Oversee the development and delivery of both fix and campaign-based in-store materials and communication assets, including Hudson Coin initiatives.
- Coordinate the development and delivery of window kits in accordance with the marketing calendar.
- Manage and coordinate the development and pre-production processes for offline assets.
- Responsible for efficient and streamlined production management of offline assets.
- Collaborate with procurement to ensure production efficiency across the organization.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of brand guidelines and ensure all delivered materials adhere to brand standards.
- Maintain a commitment to high-quality delivery in all offline and in-store marketing initiatives.
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- 5+ years of proven experience in retail marketing delivery, with a focus on offline and in-store materials.
- Experience in creative development preferably in the retail industry
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Familiarity with production processes and collaboration with procurement.
- In-depth knowledge of brand guidelines and commitment to maintaining brand standards.
- Excellent communication and coordination abilities.
- Fluency in English