We are seeking to recruit Warehouse personnel to ensure the efficient day to day running of the Warehouse operations.
- Prepare all stock and relevant documentation for delivery ensuring documentation has been completed correctly and returned to Warehouse for filing.
- Prepare orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Checking and splitting of incoming goods.
- Maintain inventory controls by collecting stock location transfers and filing of the required documentation.
- Operate forklifts, lorries and pallet jacks.
- Handle and operate necessary Software tools (particularly Excel and accessories in maintaining and managing a warehouse.)
- Integrate best practices in handling Warehouse materials.
- Keep Warehouse premises clean and neat at all times.
- Demonstrate a friendly, smart approach with all clients (including fellow employees).
Key Performance Indicators
- Efficient and timely deliveries and stock movement
Requirements for the Role: