Purpose of the Job:
Forming part of the Customer Service team he/she will support B2B operations, extending B2B CS best practices and tools to all the groups Territories. The CS team will need to ensure all customer inquiries are resolved within established SLA’s. Exceptional communication, desire to please the customer, follow through, problem solving, and decision making will be critical to being successful at this position. He/she will work to make sure each customer interaction adds value, maintaining a positive and professional attitude with both customers and internal team members.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Making sure customers are onboarded before placing future or at-once orders
- Support customers with placement of orders including solving customer user interface.
- Monitoring of orderbooks and maintaining KPIs for order fulfilment activities
- Maintaining customer records
- Communication and follow up on cancellations
- Reporting trends or repetitive issues
- Sharing order updates
- Sharing of available stock for customers to purchase
- Making sure client discounts and prices are always reflected correctly
- Maintaining Sales orders on ERP
- Communicating price updates and making sure Sales orders are up to date with latest prices including communication with customers.
- Liaising with Supply chain on Sales orders and Purchase order links.
- Liaising with Supply chain on the status of orders.
- Liaising with Master data on the update of the products and catalogues.
- Issue the necessary reporting to account and Brand managers.
- Communicating any foreseen delays with respective account managers.
- Maintaining Customer trade agreements.
- Support Customer with Order submission on Trasix application.
- Monitor order flows from various applications.
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge required:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative or similar role
- Proficient in Excel & other office applications.
- Tertiary education is required. In Business related subjects/IT is preferable.
- Keen eye for detail is a must.
- Tech-savvy individual.
- Comfortable with repetitive tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English is required. Italian & French language would be a plus.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication
- Capability to work independently and promote a positive team environment
- Organizational and time management skills