Purpose of the Job:
Act as a business partner to the commercial team to develop strategic plans, provide ‘real-time’ support and analysis, be a trusted advisor and add value in decision making.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the senior management in setting high-level targets, produce high-level financial models and monitor the effectiveness of these strategies.
- Provide support to the commercial teams related to productivity, demand planning, reporting and metrics in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organisation.
- Develop and manage periodic strategic updates and performance review/reports for business leaders
- Analyse the organization’s goals and objectives and identify any areas that need improvements
- Conduct market research, analyze market and industry trends and present findings to various stakeholders.
- Support commercial functions by reviewing and monitoring commercial terms and pricing structures, profitability, and impacts.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance, accounting or any major or equivalent professional experience is required
- At least 3 years’ experience in finance, consultancy or accounting or a related area
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to understand key business performance drivers
- Experience developing business reports and metrics and strong analytical and interpretation skills to identify opportunities and actively participate in the operational decision-making process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact and challenge senior stakeholders including audiences of varying financial and commercial acumen to manage financial performance.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Superior attention to detail and ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities while maintaining a view of the bigger picture
- Must be able to work independently with diverse and multicultural team
- Ability to influence key stakeholders within the business