NIKE Category Sales Executive
As the Category Sales Executive, you will be the first line of support for all tools and processes. This role will work within the sales team to ensure a smooth operational data and information flow. You will be responsible for providing timely and accurate data and insight to support the decision-making needs of the sales organisation to drive our business growth in operated countries.
The key duties and responsibilities of the role are as follows:
GO-TO MARKET PREPARATION
- Responsible for the execution of GTM (seasonal sell-in) Process and respective gates in the along with it
- Coordinate the distribution of seasonal assets in collaboration with cross functional teams
- Work closely with the EHQ samples team to make sure all needs are covered and plan for local deliveries on time
- Contribute to preparation of seasonal GTM product catalogues, category presentations & other sell-in materials
- Assist with category assortment visuals on channel and concept level
- Seasonal sell-in agenda planning and communication internal and external
- Drive and manage Seasonal sell-in agenda.
- Event production: define and implement process for showroom set up
- Logistics support: Management of rooming lists, transport planning, catering
- Set up sell-in tools including digital catalogue
- Communication and coordination with concerning functions
SUPPORT CATEGORY SALES PLAN
- Track the “key style” and initiative campaign product shipping timelines and communicate with Sales, Marketing and RBM Team
- Key Style sell-thru tracking and results communication.
- Contribute to hind sighting on specific category or product level for new season preparation
- Manage the samples liquidation process through samples sale.
- Maintain frequent communication within Sales and Country Team.
- Maintain knowledge of all current systems and processes within functional area of expertise.
- Participate in sales meetings as required.
- Performs other job-related duties as directed by manager.
- Clear processes are established
- Reporting accuracy
- Timelines are met
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Digital savvy – excellent computer skills in MS Office Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Well-organised and Pro-active problem solver with the ability to assess a challenge and develop action steps for resolution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- S/he is expected to be vocal in providing ideas to improve the process with the team, with an intention to add more value to the process and events
- Proficiency in English