Supporting both the Senior Supply Chain Administrator and the Logistics Manager in handling all necessary logistics & data procedures for a given brand.
The Data & Logistics Coordinator’s primary role is the link between Data, Logistics and Warehouse departments enabling smooth running of the supply chain of a given brand. These will include:
- Assisting in the achievement of company objectives and KPIs.
- Processing order confirmations from suppliers quickly and effectively / issuing proformas to clients.
- Creation of all inbound and direct shipments on the ERP.
- Maintain and track all incoming shipments from suppliers in conjunction with Logistics Manager.
- Update stock levels / maintain necessary ERP processes / liaising with the Warehouse Team and the Finance Department
- Administer WH available stock within the WH and make it available at all times to all Internal/External Stakeholders.
- Liaising with the Operations Manager to plan weekly and seasonal activities of Brands.
- Communicating informed risks within the business to key stakeholders.
- Preparing updated shipping status reports and analysis for the Hal Far Ops Team / Warehouse.
- Preparing any ad hoc reports required by other stakeholders.
- Availability for work related travelling.
- Available to work weekends when needed.
- The candidate is expected to be well-versed with technology and proficient in excel.
- Experience will be considered as an asset.