Reporting to the IT Manager, as the Business Applications Specialist, you will define, govern and coordinate the ERP and related applications in the Hudson eco-system, which are currently being implemented. Your key objective is to continuously improve business operations and to ensure compliance/alignment between the different requirements at different levels and from different stakeholders of the organization.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- You are the lead contact to the ERP vendor, integrators and responsible for coordinating all updates to the system, report and track technical issues, and oversee the subscription management of the system.
- You analyse the structure and flow of the business’ work, to identify possible application solutions or workflows, within the defined application scope and interconnectivity to other applications; you are the subject matter expert for business and process analysis.
- You will own functional implementation and testing of the evolution of the ERP and related applications.
- You will provide user support and training for the ERP, maintain a knowledge base for departments throughout the company and create documentation as well as promote best practices in the applications utilization.
- You will be the user administrator; manage security access and user set up for the ERP, ensuring the protection of information from accidental or unauthorized damage, removal and/or modification.
- You will manage ERP related vendors, integrators and projects.
- You will engage with different levels and functions of the organization with a focus on IT, the key users of the ERP application, as well as more broadly with
- Minimum 3 years of experience in ERP system and application management. You also have a solid understanding of the cross-functional business processes of an ERP system. Experience with Microsoft platforms and retail sector would be considered an asset.
- You have experience with SaaS applications/systems and knowledge of system design, development, implementation, user support principles and practices.
- You have experience in business & process analysis as well as preparing workflow analyses.
- You have experience in understanding and translating technical concepts to non-technical information & audiences.
- Good knowledge of SQL database management is a plus.
- Leading and facilitating training comes naturally to you.
- You are familiar with project management principles.
- You have a strong analytical mind, eye for detail and problem-solving skills. You have a natural drive for automation and simplification. On top of this you are to prioritize and perform multiple tasks in time-critical situations.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English
- You are able to manage third party suppliers.
- You are willing to travel