Responsible for Allocation and Replenishment and in season management of stock store. The Merchandiser works closely with the Planner, to ensure financial targets are achieved and customer needs are met. Instigate analysis to achieve clarity of performance and support commercial decisions which drive the business performance by product, store. Identify risks and opportunities, cancellations, returns, markdowns and manage the key sales and profit drivers.
- Supports merchandiser with further translation of financial plans into collections and buying plans (price ranges, colour codes, top flop styles)
- Collecting performance data on style/store level or channel level.
- Have a close cooperation with market/banner/country specialist.
- Getting store feedback, maintaining capacity files per store brand/banner
- Shipment tracker/WSSI responsible – performance tracker no group level / top 10 / flop 10
- Measure availability of goods
- Monitor flow of initial allocation as well as reorders to stores by classification and by style.
- Execute Inter-Store Transfers.
- Review and adjust merchandise distribution plans based on current trends, store performance.
- Manage stock for new opening and refit stock as well as seasonal returns and cancellations
- Execute markdowns according to the plan
- Annual Turnover
- Sell Out
- Terminal Stock
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Business Administration or another relevant field, ideally some experience in retail environment
- Computer proficiency with good knowledge of Excel is a must
- Strong aptitude with numbers and clear understanding of retail math skills with eye for detail.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines.
Candidate should be able to work full time or full time reduced, with a minimum of 32 hours per week.