As BI Developer your key role will be developing sustainable data-driven solutions leveraging current technologies to meet Hudson’s needs by applying domain-driven design practices to build out data applications. The role requires working collaboratively with end-users to develop and maintain a reporting environment that provides accessible information for decision-making.
Key tasks will include:
- Work with stakeholders to implement end-to-end data solutions including data models that are optimized for business understandability and usability, data pipelines, and BI products to solve complex business requirements.
- Build, monitor, administrate and secure the Company’s analytics infrastructure.
- Design and build reporting and analysis tools that help streamline the business and make reporting, planning, and forecasting more efficient.
- Implement and administrate security controls, privileges, and permissions around data and BI solutions.
- Architect data solutions including data collection and storage, data modelling, and data consumption.
- Creation of and maintenance of technical and supporting documentation.
- Supporting stakeholder’s queries and ad-hoc reports and requirements.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge required:
- 5+ years of expertise as a Data Analyst and/or Power BI Developer
- Highly proficient with TSQL, SQL, SSIS, MSBI
- Good understanding of Data Warehousing and methodologies
- Meticulous in data validation
- Advanced Knowledge of Power BI
- DAX language (creation of measures)
- Proficient data visualization skills
- Data analysis techniques & skills in descriptive and predictive analytics.
- Experience working on Microsoft Azure and other Microsoft enterprise products
- Good at creating technical and business documentation (definitions, measures descriptions)
- Waterfall/Agile/Scrum methodologies, etc. experience with traditional SDLC methodologies
- Ability to align and complete project deliverables according to System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Excellent MS Office skills; Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Experience with Dynamic 365 and Power Automate is a plus