Let us tell you about ourselves!
Hudson Group is an international retailer and distributor primarily involved in the sport and fashion wear sectors. The Group’s head office is located in Malta but is also present through offices in Italy, Spain, Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria. Though Hudson Holdings was founded in 2006, the Group’s roots reach as far back as 1987 when the first pair of NIKE was sold in Malta.
We now have an amazing opportunity for you to join our Hudson family as a store manager in our exciting new opening of the Hudson 360 Store!
At our Hudson 360 Store we will be carrying all of your favorite brands – Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, and many others. We are passionate about our customers, and they are at the heart of everything we do. We seek to provide legendary and WOW buying experiences through excellent service and a unique store concept.
What you will contribute to the team:
- You’re our customers’ first point of contact in the store and immediately make them feel welcome
- You’re a brand ambassador and live the “The Hudson Way” to meet or exceed customers’ expectations
- You want every customer to leave with the thought “WOW, I shopped at Hudson”
- You’re aware of store sales and KPI targets, as well as individual performance targets, take ownership over them and use all available store resources to meet or exceed them
- Online, offline & everything in between – you help our customers navigate all of our sales channels to make sure they get their dream products in a highly personalized shopping environment
- From greeting, to advising, payment processing and aftersales services – you’re happy to help our customers at all points during their shopping journey
- You ensure that the customer always sees the best store possible – items are regularly replenished, display areas are tidy and clean, and pricing and promotions are always up to date
- A team player through and through, you enjoy working together to reach a common goal and are happy to help train new staff with your experiences
- This role also gives you the opportunity to become one of our specialists responsible for one of our key areas
How we imagine you:
- You’re experienced in retail and/or sales in the fashion and sportswear industry
- You’re highly responsible and reliable.
- Adapting to changes and working well under pressure comes easy to you
- You have strong relationship and problem-solving skills
- You show a proactive and positive work attitude
- Speaking English with our customers is no problem thanks to your excellent communication skills
- You enjoy working as part of a team
- You get excited about working with technology to ensure the best experience for the customers
- Familiar with using different sales channels (online)
Brand / Multi-Brand Specialist – Role & Goals:
- Responsible for a brand, cluster of brands, product area, category or zone in a store
- Responsible in addition to the role of sales assistant:
- Achieving (brand)specific targets
- Overseeing visual, commercial & housekeeping presentation
- Completion of routine replenishment & best seller management
- HQ & brand communication / partnership
- Training & communication to store team
Your Hudson Benefits:
- Interact with great brands: Be part of the great thrill involved as each brand unravels its new collections and be behind the greatest product launches, merchandising and marketing campaigns.
- Grow in a dynamic environment: Hudson offers a great learning environment, pushing you beyond your comfort zone, to go beyond your best abilities and grow in your career. Many employees joined the company and now occupy more senior roles and have also moved to another department consequently growing in their knowledge and their experience. Coupled with this, in many roles you can benefit from flexible hours and an excellent work life balance.
- Access to great product and promotions: Hudson Group employees are the first to know about the latest product launches and are also entitled to very generous discounts across the different brands.
- Working at Hudson does not only offer great working environments but also other perks such as free yoga sessions to staff. The social team, also throw the best Christmas, Summer and dress-up parties!