Purpose of the Job
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, the Service Desk Technician has a key role in the successful running of Hudson Service Operations. This person will be responsible to the first line of support and maintain a high standard to the service management.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- First line investigation and diagnosis
- Logging all incidents and requests, categorizing and prioritizing them
- Managing the lifecycle of incidents and requests, escalating as appropriate and closing them when the user is satisfied
- Keeping users informed of the status of services, incidents and requests
- Maintenance responsibility of all IT equipment in Retail Stores (Point of Sales, Music, etc.)
- Maintenance responsibility of all IT equipment in Hudson sites (Server room, UPS, Meeting Rooms Setup, Mobile Phones etc.).
- Manage and maintain IT Assets, Support Portal and Service Catalog
- Advanced Diploma level qualification in a Technology related subject will be considered an asset
- Certification in ITILv3 or ITILv4 Foundation will be considered an asset
- Familiar with Microsoft products such as Windows, Office365, etc..
- Familiar with Network Topologies
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English. Italian and/or French will be considered an asset
- Willingness to go the extra mile for supporting colleagues
- Willingness to work in 8-hour shifts covering Monday to Sunday 7AM – 10PM
- Driving License